Micro wind turbine 100w to 1000w
Micro wind turbine 100W-1000W is specially designed for for lamps, boats. It can be as key components for wind-solar street lamp system; Total has 100W, 200W, 300W, 400W,500W, 600W, 800W,1000W small wind turbine for you option. It has high-efficiency, full-power output, light weight,installation easier etc features compare to others.
Connect the out going cables to the terminals at the bottom of the generator, and elicit the cable from outlet of the bottom of the tower.
Blades and HUB
A) Install the blades on the hub and make 3 pieces M8*25 bolt fasten.
B) Put the hub onto the shaft and make M16 nut fasten, at the same time turn the blades clockwise till the hub connect the shaft tight.
1. PV Array: A number of PV panels connected in series and/or in parallel giving a DC output out of the incident irradiance. Orientation and tilt of these panels are important design parameters, as well as shading from surrounding obstructions.
2. Wind turbine: This is installed on top of a tall tower, collects kinetic energy from the wind and converts it to electricity that is compatible with a home’s electrical system.
3. Hybrid controller: control battery bank charge and discharge reasonable and safety.
4. Battery bank: can be a single battery or multiple batteries connected together to create essentially one large battery of the required voltage and amp-hour capacity. In some ways the battery configuration and capacity are the most important electrical power decision to make, and a wise choice can help guarantee a steady supply of electrical power as well as a system that is simple to operate and maintain.
5. Inverter: A power converter that inverts the DC power from the panels into AC power.
6. Loads: Stands for the network connected appliances in the building that are fed from the inverter (AC loads), or from the battery bank (DC loads).
|Blades material:||Glass fiber reinforced plastic|
|Rated output Power:||100W-200W-300W-400W-500W-600W-700W-800W-1000W|
|Maximum output power:||130W-220W-310W-410W-510W-610W-720W-820W-1050W|
|working wind speed:||3-20m/s|
|Initial wind speed:||2.0m/s|
|Nominal wind speed:||11.0m/s|
|Storm-stand:||up to 40m/s|
|Max rotate speed:||450r/min|
|Wind turbine type:||Three-phase, PMG (on constant magnets)|
|Working temperature:||from -40 to +60 C|
|Stop Methods||Brake by Hand Drag|
|Speed regulation method:||Yawing and electric magnet dumping|
|Accumulators full charge time:||about 8 hours|
|Mast height/weight:||6m/8m – optional /65kg|
|5||Generator case||11||Tail vane|
|6||Stator||12||Back nose cone|